In the modern world, construction usually involves the translation of designs into reality. A design design team plans the physical proceedings,integrates those proceedings with the other parts of the construction phase.
The design usually consists of specifications of the drawings, which are usually prepared by a design team including civil engineers,quantity surveyors, mechanical engineers, electrical engineers, structural engineers, fire protection engineers, planning consultants, architectural consultants, and archaeological consultants.
The design team is most commonly employed by the project owner.
Under this system, once the design is completed by the design team,it is submitted to the consultant who reviews it, approves it and then sends to the site team for further process
tBits CollabWrite – over the life cycle of the Engineering, Procurement & Construction projects in Industrial Infrastructure development – assists by performing the following functions:
tBits Modules used across the project phases
tBits usage in Engineering Phase:
- Document Control– Management of Basic Engineering documents
- Tender Documents - including Technical & Commercial Evaluation of Bids
- Detailed Engineering Documents – Till Good for Construction / Release for construction and till As-Built.
- Uncontrolled Documents – Site photographs, Monthly Reports, Adhoc documents etc
- Modules for documents for C&I.
tBits usage in Procurement Phase
- Quality Process Automation & collaboration between the Vendors, Third Party Inspection Agencies & Owners including:
- Inspection Calls Management between Vendor, Contractor, Third Party inspection Agencies and Owner till the release of Material Dispatch Clearance Certificates Generation.
- Logistics Management
- Site inspections
- Material Tracking until reconciliation of material to be handed over to Owner at the end of the project as per contract.
tBits usage in Construction Phase:
Collaboration between Site Office, Project Execution Office & Project Engineering Offices.
- Technical Queries
- Field Design Change Notes
- Tracking of Fortnightly Project Execution Activities
- Transfer Protocols - including the material consumption detailed for invoicing & Punch Lists.
- Health Safety & Environmental Management
- Automation of site workflows as Invoice Tracking, etc
- Engineering support management
- As-Built Document Management & Control