Water is fundamental requirement for survival. With limited availability of potable water and increased demand on account of various industrial usages, water has become a constrained resource.
Various industrial processes are available to convert saline and raw water into a grade that can be used for human consumption or for industrial applications.
“The person who can solve the water problems of the world should receive two Nobel prizes, one for peace and the other for science.” President John F. Kennedy.
Medium to large scale water projects are being undertaken across the world to meet the rising demand of water.
tBits has been used in various Water Treatment Projects as
- Effluent Treatment Plants
- Sewerage Treatment Plants
- Desalination Plants
- De-mineralized (DM) Water Plants
These projects are typically executed following the Engineering, Procurement & Construction Methodology where water systems themselves become a package in overall projects needing water treatment.
tBits CollabWrite – over the life cycle of the Engineering, Procurement & Construction projects in Energy Sector – assists by performing the following functions:
tBits Modules used across the project phases
tBits usage in Engineering Phase:
Document Control– Management of Basic Engineering documents
- Tender Documents – including Technical & Commercial Evaluation of Bids
- Detailed Engineering Documents – Till Good for Construction / Release for construction and till As-Built.
- Uncontrolled Documents – Site photographs, Monthly Reports, Adhoc documents etc
- Modules for generation of specialized vector format documents for C&I.
tBits usage in Procurement Phase
- Quality Process Automation & collaboration between the Vendors, Third Party
Inspection Agencies & Owners including:
- Inspection Calls Management between Vendor, Contractor, Third Party inspection Agencies and Owner till the release of Material Dispatch Clearance Certificates Generation.
- Logistics Management
- Site inspections
- Material Tracking until reconciliation of material to be handed over to Owner at the end of the project as per contract.
tBits usage in Construction Phase:
- Collaboration between Site Office, Project Execution Office & Project Engineering Offices.
- Technical Queries
- Field Design Change Notes
- Tracking of Fortnightly Project Execution Activities
- Transfer Protocols – including the material consumption detailed for invoicing & Punch Lists.
- Health Safety & Environmental Management
- Automation of site workflows as Invoice Tracking, etc
- Engineering support management
- As-Built Document Management & Control